To begin, you must buy Binance Coin and then exchange it for Gratify
To purchase Gratify, you must first purchase Binance Coin (BNB). You can buy BNB from Binance platform and send it to TrustWallet, or you can buy BNB directly from you Binance App. After you managed to purchase BNB you must follow these steps to purchase Gratify:
1. Go to Trust Wallet’s main page and select ‘BNB’, tap ‘More’ and then select ‘Swap to Smart Chain’
2. Tap anywhere within BNB ‘You Pay’ space under ‘Swap’. Tap ‘MAX’ to transfer your entirely BNB to Smart Chain. Select ‘Swap’ then ‘Submit’ and wait for the conversion to complete
3. Return to your Trust Wallet main page, and you should see that your Smart Chain order has been processed.
Use PancakeSwap for conversion of Smart Chain to Gratify coin:
1. Launch Safari and enter: “trust:/browser enable”. A prompt with the message “Open this page in ‘trust’?” will appear. Select “Open”
2. In the Trust Wallet app, tap “Browser” on the bottom taskbar (in Andoid, the word “dApps” will appear), then select “PancakeSwap”.
3. Tap the “Connect” button in the upper-right corner, then select “TrustWallet”. You should now see your SmartChain tokens in PancakeSwap.
4. Tap the “Select a currency” button. You’ll now need to copy and paste Gratify’s contract address (the long string from the home page of our website that starts with “0x”) into the search bar, which can be found here: www.gratify-coin.com
5. By clicking on the icon next to the clock symbol, you can set your slippage to 12 percent.
6. Tap “Swap” and then “Confirm Swap”. This will show the message “Transaction Submitted”.
7. Click “View on BscScan”. The status bar should read “Success”, indicating that you successfully converted SmartChain into Gratify coin. PancakeSwap should now be closed.
How to display Gratify coin in your Trust Wallet screen after purchase:
1. Open the TrustWallet browser and navigate to “PancakeSwap”. Tap the clock symbol in the upper-right corner.
2. Click on the link under “Recent transactions”, then on the hyperlinked string beginning with “0x “. It should appear after the word “From”.
3. Make a note of the Contract address in the Profile Summary section.
4. Return to the TrustWallet main page. Scroll to the bottom by clicking the blue icon in the top-right corner.
5. Select “Add Custom Token”. Switch the network from Ethereum to Smart Chain. Paste the code string you’ve copied earlier under “Contract Address”.
6. Enter “GRATIFY” in the ‘name’ field, “GRY” in the ‘Symbol’ field, and “9” in the ‘decimals’ field.
7. There you have it! Your Gratify tokens should be now visible in the TrustWallet app.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is not a financial advice. This is strictly for educational purposes. Please keep in mind that cryptocurrency is a high volatile asset class; only invest with money that you can afford to lose.